Whale Watch Experience
VIP Captains Lounge ~ PERTH
VIP Captains Lounge
Indulge yourself & loved ones with an exclusive first class VIP Captains Lounge Experience with complimentary Whale Watch nibbles, Margaret River wines, local Beers, tea, coffee & cake.
Humpback Whales can be discovered on their northern and southern migration from late May to late August in Augusta & in Perth from September through to early December on their southern migration.
The epic migration is over 13,000 klms without feeding relying on fat stores from Antarctica to the Kimberly's and return, mother's with calf in tow nurturing them all the way.
The most acrobatic of our magnificent Western Australian cetacean species the Humpback Whale is truely a miracle in oceanic migration of any species on earth.
Learn the Language of the Whales as our onboard live commentary will educate you on why Humpbacks show such active surface behaviour.
'It's more than a tour - it's an education' Tripadvisor review.
Tour Dates September - December
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Western Australia
- WA Family Owned & Operated
THE ULTIMATE WHALE WATCH EXPERIENCE
Indulge yourself & loved ones with an exclusive first class VIP Captains Lounge Experience
Delicious Dessert Cake, Nespresso Coffee, variety of Tea’s,Hot Chocolate, Filtered Water, Soft Drink, Whale Watch nibbles complimented with Margaret River Wines & Cheeky Monkey Beers
Exclusive Captains Lounge Seating with prime grandstand viewing & comfort.
- Complimentary Whale Watch nibbles, Margaret River Wines & local Beers
- Tea, Coffee & Cake
Here are just some of the VIP Captain’s Lounge special features and inclusions:
- Exclusive use of Captain’s Lounge per booking – limited to 12 persons (larger groups call direct)
- Premium extraordinary service from your Captain’s Lounge crew
- Best value available in the Australia
- Spacious, luxury seating from a high vantage point
- Easy access to foredeck whale viewing platforms
- Complimentary tea or espresso coffee on arrival at check in
- Early vessel boarding
- No Crowding
- Uninterrupted Viewing
- Unlimited Photography Opportunities
- Under Water Camera to view the interactions
- Under Water Hydrophone to hear the Whale Song
- Opportunity to be involved in Whale Research
- Amazing Sea Bird & Pelagic Viewing
- Safe, Stable & Warm Luxury viewing platforms
- Exclusive grandstand position in the heart of the vessel command centre.
- Private Whale Watch TV screen with a direct feed from the on-board Whale Theatre so you won’t miss any of the amazing whale presentations
- Prime position at the helm of the luxurious $2.5M Steep Point
- 100% guaraatee sighting or a return ticket (June-Oct)
- The Captain’s Lounge fits up to 12 persons per cruise comfortably (larger groups call direct)
Southern Right Whales arrive in late July & August
A Whale Watch Western Australia cruise in the Captain’s Lounge is an ideal gift for special occasions check out our stores gift vouchers.
An adventure & experience that will never be forgotten.
It's more than an experience... it's an education!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE
- We recommend taking motion sickness medication the night prior and on the morning of your tour if you are susceptible. (Please consult your Doctor)
- Warm jacket in all weather conditions is advisable.
- Tours are weather dependent so when possible be flexible in planning your travel date.
- Personal camera if required (Professional photographer is onboard)
DEPARTURE TIME: 10AM
Sardine Jetty, Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Please check departure pickup points and times.
Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure time
Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
Boarding Gate closes 5 minutes prior to departure (No Exceptions)
*10% discount at Cicerello's must be used on the day of travel
Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Sardine Jetty, Mews Rd,
Fremantle, Western Australia
September - December
Just 15 mins from Perth is the world famous seaside city of Fremantle.
Sardine Jetty is located within the Fishing Boat Harbour opposite the Fremantle Ferris Wheel.
Take in the sights of Rottnest Island and experience the ultimate Whale Watch experience right here in Perth, Western Australia.